Sunday, June 28, 2009

YESplus

My first student to write a poem on me... I'm flattered ;).... Her name is Anjesh...


26th March was the date,
when a remarkable impact on my life was made.
We all were eagerly waiting 4 our teacher,
Wondering wat would be his nature?
He was supposed to cum at 4.. :)
But there was no sign of him at the door.
Then it was 5:30,
Waiting,waiting n waiting...our condition was miserable n pity..
As the time passed on..our eagerness increased,
We were both excited n confused.
Then u entered in the Hall,
And dunno y i felt k "I know u very well since na jaane kitne saal !!!",
U luked so radiant n glowing,
"He's our teacher"-everyone was now evidently knowing.

It was a 7 day course,
with u being our knowledge source.
I was amazed n inspired,
Even after doing the Surya-Namaskars,i didnt feel tired.
Each day brought so much,
I enjoyed every moment spent with u.Sach !!!
I got more than what I had thought,
Teachings of Guruji were so well taught.
Every 26th reminds me of the day we met,
And I will unfailingly remember it..I bet.
U r really special n u will always be,
I feel grateful to u for connecting me to Guruji.
'Art of Living' was the best thing in my life which happened till now,
N u were my first teacher..Dat makes me say WOW !!!
I wish just one thing 4 u,
May u inspire many more n help them see life's heavenly view.
U r a person so lovely n pure,
a person who inspires me,no matter he is paas or door,
a person,4 all my problems who got a cure,
N u deserve to be kept safely in heart 4 sure... :)


11 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel so special 2de.. :)
Thanx............

Unknown said...

haha :)
mast bhaiya!!!
aap pe poem!!
its real gud :)
jgd
aditi

Ruby Merani said...

verbal music!
Er, why were you late :)?

ViShaL MeRaNi said...

hehe... late... thats a part of the course ;)..

Unknown said...

so true!!

Unknown said...

so true!!

Unknown said...

hey i m nt a regular visiter of ur blogg bt smehw i cme 2 knw abt this poem .... its really nice.....

Akshar said...

oh...beautifully expressed! sach.

celebrating silence said...

wow..this is awesome!! I was doing the course too..and I know every word here is true!! Thanks Vishal!!

love moves around said...

Awesome poem.........wonderful person

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!